Friday, January 29, 2016

one, and then some

Ok, so i just posted that last letter and then started re-reading some of my older posts, and i have to apologize for writing the saddest one-year-old post ever!! i'm so sorry baby!

so attempt #2: let's see...you turned freakin' ONE! you's a BIG GIRL WALKIN' too!!

we had a joint birthday with Christine. the cake smash was epic! best cake smash anyone has ever witnessed. i'm positive we could win big on America's Funniest Home Videos!! a short video is on Facebook, so you might have to reference multiple social media sites when reading these one day...

in other news, did i mention you are walking!! this happened in between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but by your birthday there was no more crawling. i love it!! although now you just follow me around crying for me to hold you, haha! i do, and i will until you get too big.

to say im obsessed with you is an absolute understatement! im really jealous of your eyebrows. you've got some great arches.

literally right now you are in my arms nursing while i type this sentence one-handed. i was out on the couch, but you woke up (its midnight) and i decided to move back to the bed. im wide awake and now im regretting drinking the RedBull i found in Joanie's fridge at 5 PM. yikes, it could be a long night!!

i just checked my notes on my phone where i jot down little things to remember when i write to you here and i realized i haven't been keeping up with it!

Ok, I might have to cut this short! I have so many updates that I want to write about since the last "10 months" post, but Aunt Meme (Mary) is texting me and she is currently around the world in Cambodia!!! I will get better about writing to you again!

Love you baby!
Good night - Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment