Tuesday, June 6, 2017

popping in to say...HELLO!

I just read the last post, and you were just beginning to talk...you're full on speaking in sentences now and able to fully communicate with us...wow...where have I been?!

oh well, that's just life && we've definitely been living it!

so while I don't have the time to write a lengthy post, i did just figure out how to link my two blogs together, the old & new; now it's all just "letters to mamie" && who knows, maybe i'll change the name again one day to "letters to my babies" or "always under construction" because our lives are always ever changing & growing. #deep

but like i alllways say, i need to post more on here. i write little notes on my iPhone so I will remember moments to document, but then i never get around to actually typing it out. and let's be honest, my brain is definitely not what it used to be; plus i love hearing stories from someone's past; so i guess this is my way of being able to remember the little moments better.

that's all for now, BUT i'm vowing to get on here more often and write!!

i'll leave you with some pictures because i also noticed i'm lacking in that department too...

giving me a butterfly kiss

Daddy was in Bermuda & we snuggled every night in bed


you always say to me, "take my picture with Dooley please."


In the Bamboo Forest at the Zoo

Balancing a seashell on your knee, you said, "take a picture Mommy!"



Again, you wanted your picture taken with your pups!






the princess is awake!

Blair Chickie at 2 weeks old

I will always love snuggling with you...

crazy eyes

Slumber Party!!!

Slumber Party was a success!


my paradise at the Roces' Beach house


In Gommy's '95 Station wagon



No comments:

Post a Comment