Thursday, January 24, 2013

word vomiting

today i'm feeling un-inspired. i usually sit down at the computer and my mind, heart & fingers just spill out onto the keyboard. i feel that my life has been quite boring as of lately. yes, T & i are getting a puppy this weekend, so that's pretty exciting, but i still have lots of concern for my sweet Dooley. i am constantly worried that she will feel replaced or left out. i hope she ends up liking our new addition. getting a new puppy also brings on some anxiety. i am one of the biggest animal-lovers, just ask my friends. between you and me, sometimes i'd rather hangout with Dooley & have a one-sided convo with her than do anything with one of my friends...sorry to whoever takes offense to this :) i swear this puppy & T's roommates will be the death of me. you see, i am also a clean/neat freak. so adding two more dogs puppies to the mix is going to create 2X more dirt, dog hair, water bowl splashing, paw-print makin' mess to the little three-bedroom house that T and his roommates share. this is MY future house that is getting destroyed!! i feel as if i walk around the boys' house picking up half-filled cups, putting shoes in their respective rooms, throwing away beer bottles, taking out a trash that has been stuffed to the brim, cleaning a dish that i did not use, picking up a wrapper to who knows what, etc. i literally have become everyone's girlfriend (not so much Hank's though...Erin takes care of him ;)) i also recently got a new part-time job so i'm working 6 days/week (moms out there - i don't know how you do it!). on top of all this, T has asked me to do some meal planning. i have found this to be the hardest thing i have ever tried to accomplish. i guess what i'm trying to write is, i think i could turn into a monster-bitch at any time. if someone  says the wrong thing or looks at me the wrong way i might lose it. i noticed myself driving like a bat out of hell this morning on my way to work...wow, that felt nice; hopefully i didn't scare any new readers away since i seriously just word vomited all over this post. thanks for letting me vent :)

please let me know if any of you ever feel like you are a ticking time bomb? or if you have a great solution to the madness that i experience daily!

i might not be posting again till Saturday or Sunday (& that's only if T's house gets cleaned), but the next time you hear from me i will definitely be posting about the puppy! until then, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!



i was sent this photo a few days ago, this is Chief right after he fell into the pool & rolled in the dirt...can't wait till he comes home!


i took this picture this morning, this is Dooley's way of saying, "Call in sick to work Ma. We can lounge on the couch all day and break rules." too bad i didn't take her advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment